That 401k or IRA is fine, but there are many other ways to manage your money for residual income now – not just sometime after retirement.
On this episode of the Uncommon Life Podcast, we dig into the topic of Investments. It’s a fun and info-packed duocast with co-hosts Bryan Dewhurst and Phillip Ramsey.
For many people, investing consists of putting some money aside in a 401k and/or maybe some IRAs. But there can be so much more to your investment picture. Phillip and Bryan talk about ways to invest and save to make an impact in the more immediate future, not just money that is set aside and untouchable until you are 70.
Bryan and Phillip are passionate about helping people learn how to invest wisely, along with 6 other sources of residual income. You’ll learn why pensions are much less prevalent than they were a generation ago, and how today’s employees and entrepreneurs can make the most of their investment dollars.
What you’ll learn
- The difference between non-qualified and qualified investments
- Why pensions are mostly a thing of the past
- How to plan for the future without tying all your money up in traditional retirement accounts
- The four layers of fees you need to understand when you go to invest
- The difference between a mutual fund and an ETF
- How you may be speculating when you think you are investing
- Why a technical analysis is preferable to a fundamental analysis when choosing stocks
- How to be entrepreneurial and protect assets for the future
- Smart ways to leverage your money when you are younger and when you are older
- What an “engine account” is and how you can use it to generate cash flow